Albemarle Teen Challenge is a 12-15 month residential program that accepts female residents from ages 18-40. We are located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. Our mission statement is to provide youth, adults, and families with an effective and comprehensive Christian, faith-based solution to life-controlling drug and alcohol problems in order to become productive members of society. By applying Biblical principles, Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.
Summary of Services
- Albemarle Teen Challenge provides Christian Crisis Counseling/Pastoral services in a residential setting
- Our Women's residential program is a place where hurting women can come and pursue healing for various life controlling problems such as substance abuse for a 12-15 month period.
- We offer drug prevention seminars through our "Stay Sharp" program.
- Communtiy Outreach Projects
- Small groups with varying topics (Co-dependency, Addiction)